Important Information About Coppel Gift Card
We’re thrilled to see how much you love using the Coppel gift card to convert your earnings!
Lately, we’ve noticed some inquiries about redeeming the Coppel card and how to go about it after receiving the code. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with all the information you need to make the most of your Coppel gift card.
Here is what you need to know in order to use the Coppel gift card:
- Electronic Money can be exchanged for almost all merchandise in store, only some items do not apply, no airtime and no payments. Only one folio can be used per purchase.
- It does not apply to the purchase of Electronic Air Time, UDIS, Samsung and Apple cell phones, Computer Equipment (HP – SONY), as well as to pay for or pay for services. The Customer can make total or partial use of its amount (Electronic Money), as well as use it to acquire a higher value item and the difference to pay it in cash or with its Coppel Credit.
- The validity of electronic money is one year from when it is generated. Electronic money can be generated by any amount. Only one folio can be used per purchase.
- Coppel offers you Electronic Money so you can exchange it in all stores in the country. Only one folio can be used per purchase.
- The Coppel Mexico reward (while an electronic reward) can only be redeemed in-store.